The Ultimate Paint by Numbers Guide
Step-by-step Paint by Number instructions
1. Before you start, find a nicely lit area. Get a small cup of water and a few paper towels.
2. Covering your working surface with newspaper will be a great help in case you spill water and for keeping the brushes on the surface when switching between numbers.
3. Follow the instruction sheet to match and paste the right numbers to the right paint pot.
4. Open a paint pot and start painting with matching colors and numbers.
5. Filling out the numbered area with the right color. Use enough paint so the numbers don’t show through, but not so much paint that it runs into other areas. let areas dry completely before painting neighboring sections. Clean your brushes with the water thoroughly when you move on to another color.
6. Adding additional layers: It may take an extra layer of paint to cover the numbers completely - this is totally normal with light colors. Just be careful and take your time so you don’t end up using too much paint. 7. Dry the painting. Now that your painting is finished, it is time to dry it properly. 8. Present or share your masterpiece with proud! All that matters is that you created a beautiful painting all by yourself.